Here you will find a list of the final theses to be awarded. The thesis can be written in German or in English. Under 'Downloads' you will find information on the structure, format and citation of the thesis.
Macroeconomy and migration
An analysis of the migration to the German economy in a dynamic equilibrium model (Bachelor / Master)
Prerequisites: Macroeconomy I, Matlab knowledge is an advantage
Contact: Chantal Fußhoeller
Please contact us if you are interested in one of our topics.
We look forward to your inquiry!
Theses can be supported each with an amount of 50,00 Euro:
- Purchase of special literature
- Access to specific literature data bases
- Access to specific market- and business-related data bases
- Purchase of specific software (e.g. licenses for statistical programs, which cannot be used in the CIP-Pool or are available at the IT Centre for free)
- Conduction of surveys (e.g. print of ad-flyers and questionnaires) and experiments (e.g. incentives for the participants)
- (Travel) expenses, which incurred due to expert consultation